Privacy and Vetpath
What you can expect from Vetpath:
- We need your consent to collect information about you.
- We need information from you to be able to provide you with reliable results and helpful advice.
- We will be fair in the way we collect information.
- Most information is collected at the time that a pathology request is written out by you.
- Pathology practices have their record systems inspected as part of the laboratory accreditation process and they must be reliable and secure.
- The best way for a client to obtain results is in consultation with you (their veterinarian) so that they can be explained in the context of the patient's health care.
- You can discuss any concerns you have about how we handle your information by speaking with our Privacy Officer.